Its minimalist design and thin profile and super low volume makes waterstarting extremely easy.
The Hover 130 foil board is the perfect way to take your foiling to the next level. A flat midsection with rounded edges delivers early and forgiving planing to assist with launching. The nose section—transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose—reduces the potential to pearl when touching down.
The Hover Kite 130 foilboard has a shallower track system and therefore requires the shorter screws as supplied with the board. This board CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Kite Performance Freeride Complete.
When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight when launched
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)